The PRCA SEA NextGen Group is PRCA SEA’s newest regional group providing events, information, support and advice to practicing PR and communications professionals from Graduate level up to Account Director.
The group will be dedicated to supporting those just starting out or those that have been practising for years, whilst equipping practitioners with all the tools you need to progress your career. It will offer a forum for discussion, sharing peer-to-peer advice & experiences, and provides inspirational figures to learn from and ignite ambition.
PRCA SEA NextGen aims are to:
- Provide inspirational figures to learn from and ignite ambition
- Highlight what constitutes great PR and communications and share best practice
- Break down competitive barriers within the industry
- Promote the importance of PR and communications as a profession
- Emphasise the collaboration within the industry, bringing practitioners together
Alicia Thong CMPRCA
Suhani Bhandari MPRCA
Beverly Liew MPRCA
Eugene Chua MPRCA
Marsha Imaniara MPRCA
Naveen K MPRCA
Olivia Burton MPRCA
Thomas Harding MPRCA
Interested in sponsoring this group?
To find out about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Communications Team.
This post is also available in: Thai