Ten great reasons why your university should join the PRCA APAC
- By joining the PRCA APAC, your university becomes part of a global association which exists to raise standards in PR and communications.
- Partner University members can use the designatory letters MPRCA to demonstrate their commitment to professionalism and best practice.
- Unlimited and free access to PRCA online training courses to augment academic learning.
- Free access to the PRCA Online Certificate.
- Free access to networking events. You can see our full programme here.
- Opportunities to enhance your professional profile by attending leadership panels, masterclasses and training sessions.
- Students have discounted access to the annual PRCA APAC Careers Day, supported by potential employers.
- Access to discounted industry services.
- Receive the latest market intelligence and industry insight.
- The opportunity to arrange internships and the beginning of a career through our membership of agencies and in-house teams.
The Partner University membership applies to the entire organisation. This entitles students and university staff members to full PRCA membership for the duration of their employment and undergraduate or postgraduate course. Membership is renewed by the university on a yearly basis.
If you would like to have a conversation or would like more information, please contact Tara Munis on +65 8596 5743 or email@example.com.