PRCA Thailand aims to provide professional training, events, information, support, and advice to practicing PR and communications professionals in Thailand.
The Group seeks to bring communications PR and communications professionals together, to share best practice, gain access to a series of training and networking events designed to help them maximize the value they deliver to clients and organizations.
By offering networking opportunities with a tight group of industry peers and sharing relevant expertise and insights, we aim to provide a backbone for the industry in Thailand which continues to adapt within a vibrant yet ever changing localities.
The Group’s aims are to:
- Build the professional competence of the PR and Communications community in Thailand
- Ensure the voice of the PR and Communications industry is recognised and heard within the Thailand economy.
Who can be a member?
- In-house (Corporate / Individual)
- Agency (Corporate / Individual)
- MarTech, Publishers, Influencers, Content Creators, etc. (Corporate/ Individual)
What are the membership fees?
We offer corporate membership and individual membership.
- Corporate 28,000 THB (S$1200)
- Individual 7,900 THB (S$350)
How to become a member
For more information or to become a member of the PRCA Thailand Group, please contact:
Head of PRCA APAC
Rebecca William MPRCA
Events and Marketing Executive