WELCOME TO THE PRCA APAC AWARDS
We are delighted to open our Awards to see the incredible work that was brought to life during an extraordinary year. Filled with optimism for the future, we look forward to celebrating our industry’s triumphs with you!
The PRCA APAC Awards celebrate the best of the best PR and communications campaigns, teams and individuals across Asia Pacific.
We’ve seen some incredible campaigns across the region over the past 12 months, achieved by the most outstanding individuals and extraordinary teams. We are proud of the work achieved and look forward to celebrating your success with you.
These awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications; PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
The PRCA APAC Awards will be judged by some of the biggest names from the worlds of PR, communications and journalism, meaning that winning one of these awards truly recognise leading-edge PR and communications work.
Why the PRCA APAC Awards?
- Promote the industry – We’re a not-for-profit, so all the profits from our awards are invested back into our industry to help teams and individuals maximise the value they deliver to clients and organisations
- Encourage your team – Shine the limelight on your team’s fantastic work and reward every member of your team that contributed
- Make your mark – Display and celebrate your success over the last year and be recognised by the world’s largest PR association
- Expand your network – Win new business and open opportunities for new clientele by rubbing shoulders with award-winning businesses
- Gain global recognition – Be globally recognised by the PR industry, with our judging process consisting of industry-leaders from across the world.
To view a full list of the 2022 award categories, please click here.
Please note: You do not need to submit your entry until the deadline on 21st January, 2022
Once you have made payment, please complete the PRCA Awards Entry Form to submit your entries.
21st January, 2022
16th February 2022
30th March, 2022
To be confirmed
This post is also available in: Thai