Date(s) - 30/11/2021
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Format: This training will be carried out online in a virtual classroom setting. Attendees must have their laptop camera and microphones on during the duration of the session.
Attendees will be able to interact with other attendees and the trainer.
Each of us has a unique story to tell about our experiences, our values and our motivations. In this training we will help you author your own story, derive inspiration from it and define what career progression and success feels like.
- Own your career story and narrate it with confidence and clarity
- Be prepared for and succeed in career conversations and interviews
- Define your career roadmap(s) and align it with your personal values, motivations and skills
Event Type: Virtual Training
Level: All levels
Trainer: Nitya Rao-Perera – Professional Certified Coach (PCC); Founder, Global Lumen HR; Career Coach at INSEAD and Leadership Coach at Airbnb, Wunderman Thompson
By confirming this booking, you are accepting the PRCA SEA Terms and Conditions.
Exclusive Limited-time offer for training participants
Those who have signed up for the training could avail these benefits from the training providers:
1. A personalised EQ assessment report along with an individual debrief session for SGD 99 (usual price: SGD 300+)
2. Bundle of two individual transformative coaching sessions focussed on career or individual development for SGD 149 (usual price: SGD 500+)
3. 1:1 interview preparation coaching for 30 minutes
4. Individual or family consultation on cyber-wellness and/or cyber-parenting