The PRCA APAC Awards ceremony will be held in a hybrid format.
Whether you’re attending the physical event in Singapore or virtually at the comfort of your own home, we invite you and your teams to get involved by sharing any pictures throughout the ceremony via social using the #PRCAAPACAwards2022. Of course, what’s an awards ceremony without a bit of glitz and glamour? This year we encourage you to still get dressed up while tuning into the ceremony, share your best selfie using the #PRCAAPACbestdressed – our winner will be chosen by the host and will receive a bottle of fizz!
Besides the prestigious awards that will be announced on the night, we’ve got some great prizes to give away.
WHEN: 30th March, 2022
WHERE: Intercontinental Hotel, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
DRESS CODE: Smart Evening Wear
TIME: Face-to-Face – 18:00 Online – 19:15
WHAT TO EXPECT (IN-PERSON)
– Three Course Dinner
– Half a bottle of wine per person
– A glistening awards ceremony and a night to remember
– A great opportunity to celebrate the outstanding work of the PR and Comms industry
WHAT TO EXPECT (VIRTUAL)
– Virtual drinks reception – from your own home!
– A fantastic virtual awards ceremony, celebrating and bringing our brilliant industry together
– Lots of laughs and a great virtual ‘night out’ for you and your team giving you the chance to celebrate your achievements
Our Sponsors and Partners
Please note: due to COVID19 the awards will be a seated ceremony.
There will be 50 attendees and tables of no more than five people regardless of vaccination status.
As per the government rules, please do not inter-mingle with other tables and ensure you keep a distance of at least one metre between individuals.
We offer you to invite the clients that were involved in your shortlisted campaigns to celebrate your success together…. you deserve it!
We look forward to celebrating your success with you.
Give your teams something to smile about as we come together as an industry to celebrate your success! Book your tickets to the PRCA APAC Awards 2022 now.