Date(s) - 07/12/2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Katie King
Format: This training will be carried out online in a webinar setting. Attendees will not be able to have their laptops, camera, and microphones on during the session.
If a webinar begins after 20:00, PRCA APAC will send you a copy of the webinar recording within 24-48 hours.
Optimise the effectiveness of your social media activity with proven tips for creating compelling content. This comprehensive workshop looks at the importance of providing engaging content to your fans and followers, to increase the virality of your messages and content, and energise your campaign across the social media universe.
The workshop will provide proven best practice guidance for content creation on the core social media platforms; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and blogging. All theory will be supported by up to date case studies, enabling you to get the best from your social media activity.
- The workshop covers:
- An overview of the core social media platforms and tools
- How to increase engagement for your social media pages
- Building a strategy for creating compelling content
- Understanding the interests of your target audience
- Monitoring and exploiting trends
- The 4 Cs of content creation
- Identifying your key audiences online, and how to reach them
- Measuring the ROI of social media activity
Who should attend?
- PR Account Managers and Account Directors
- In-house PR professionals
By confirming this booking, you are accepting the PRCA APAC Terms and Conditions.
Bookings are closed for this event.