Date(s) - 06/10/2021 - 03/11/2021
Welcome to the PRCA APAC Future Leader Award 2021
The PRCA APAC Future Leader Award celebrates the most talented and inspiring future leaders studying or working in marketing, PR and communications. It will look at thought leadership, writing, and forethought.
The award will see young participants challenged to write a thought-provoking essay on the PR and communications industry.
2021 Question provided by Twitter
Reputation is no longer something to be ‘managed’. Businesses need to earn public trust, and it can just as easily be lost. How can communicators rally their companies/clients to address this new reality, and how will we know if we’re successful?
Registration opens – 6th October, 2021
Registration closes – 3rd November, 2021
Essay due date: 17th November, 2021
Winner Announcement – 30th November, 2021
APAC competition rules
- You must be based in Asia Pacific
- Anyone aged 30 or under may enter an essay on the chosen question
- Each essay may be up to 1,000 words long
- Entries will be judged on their demonstration of intelligence, and the forward-looking viewpoints that are displayed
- Open to all Marketing, PR and Communications students and professionals
- More than one individual from the same company can enter
Participants above 30 years old but have completed compulsory National Service (e.g. Military service) are to contact Tara.Munis@prca.seasia.global for special consideration.
Members – $300
Non-members – $400
Once payment has been made, please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be decided by a judging panel and awarded the Future Leader Award, along with a S$500 bursary.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.