Date(s) - 06/11/2019 - 07/11/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: TBC, Singapore
As a result of the successful 1/2 day introductory workshop held on 16th October, we are holding a 2-day workshop designed for PR & Communications professionals. This workshop will help improve negotiating skills by providing participant a clear method of understanding the negotiating process, the skills needed to navigate & to provide a safe environment to practice these skills with the expert guidance of the consultant using video replay as part of the coached debriefs.
The MAGIC of this workshop lies in the video-replays as part of Coached Debriefs.
The session will include three practical with mock-negotiations allowing participants to observe their own behaviour and skills in a negotiation.
What delegates have said about the training:
“The course was really helpful, I enjoyed it. Sanjay is engaging and I learned a useful skill that I will definitely be applying in my job.” – LEWIS
“The trainer was well prepared an knowledgeable. I was impressed with his background and delivery style. Great session. Too short! will likely try to attend his longer course when available” – OPRG
“Sanjay is clearly a very experienced trainer. He is also an engaging speaker and had us captivated throughout the session!” – The Hoffman Agency
Topics of discussion will include:
- Inside the mind of Client-Procurement
- Recognise the GAMES they play.
- Learn Client-Procurement’s tactics & language used against PR Agencies
- Procurement Tools & Vendor assessment
- Managing RFPs
- What is the real ‘Power’ of Procurement?
- Different methods to resolve Conflict.
- Recognise when NEGOTIATING is the correct method to resolve conflict.
- The POWER of good PREPARATION
- Making & Defending PROPOSALS
- Where to pitch?
- How to respond when your PROPOSAL is rejected?
- How to handle DEADLOCK?
- Know the POWER-BALANCE in your Negotiation.
To view the full objectives and schedule for the 2 Day Negotiating Skills Workshop click here.
Who should attend?
- PR agency professionals
- In-house PR professionals
Event Type: Face-to-Face Training
Trainer: Sanjay Yadav, Founder, Purple Sky Consultants
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
By confirming this booking, you are accepting the PRCA SEA Terms and Conditions.
Bookings are closed for this event.