Date(s) - 06/09/2022
10:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Trainer: Dr. Stuart Thomson
Format: This training will be carried out online in a webinar setting. Attendees will not be able to have their laptops, camera, and microphones on during the session.
If a webinar begins after 20:00, PRCA APAC will send you a copy of the webinar recording within 24-48 hours.
The PRCA is offering a course for those who would like to gain an insight into public affairs work.
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will gain:
- A comprehensive introduction into the discipline of public affairs
- Practical advice on lobbying, within an ethical framework
- Knowledge of where to source key information
- An understanding of parliamentary processes
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at those just starting out in public affairs, or those with up to two years experience. It is also suitable for public relations professionals who want to get an overview of public affairs as a distinct discipline.
What attendees will learn
- Parliamentary and political monitoring
- Information sources – online
- Basic political stakeholder map
- Basic Parliamentary procedure
- Regulation and ethics
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.
By confirming this booking, you are accepting the PRCA APAC Terms and Conditions.
Bookings are closed for this event.