Chris is a member of KPMG’s Global Healthcare & Life Sciences Centre of Excellence, having relocated from the UK to Singapore in order to focus on developments in the APAC region. He joined KPMG from the industry, and has had previous postings in Brasiland US.
Chris holds experience across a variety of markets and project types. His particular passion is on public-private collaborations to drive innovative, safe, and economically-viable initiatives in the sector.
Relevant project experience includes:
- Ongoing funded research in areas such as sustainable health financing, depression awareness
- Commercialization strategy for research agencies such as microencapsulation technology
- Evaluation and advocacy of Rx-to-OTC switching for self-care initiatives in Southeast Asia
- Hospital prescribing strategy for novel long-acting CNS solution of a pharma MNC
- “Beyond the product” value-based contracting for NCDs portfolio of a med device MNC
- Playbook for product launch excellence in surgical innovations portfolio of a med device MNC
- Pre-launch approvals and KOL engagement for pharma MNC in the homeopathy space
- Valuation of med device industry consortium footprint to improve payer/provider dialogue
- Drug serialization and unique device identification for supply chain track & trace visibility