WELCOME TO THE PRCA THAILAND AWARDS 2023
We are delighted to open our Awards to see the incredible work that was brought to life during an extraordinary year. Filled with optimism for the future, we look forward to celebrating our industry’s triumphs with you!
The PRCA Thailand Awards celebrate the best of the best PR and communications campaigns, teams and individuals.
We’ve seen some incredible campaigns over the past 12 months, achieved by the most outstanding individuals and extraordinary teams. We are proud of the work achieved and look forward to celebrating your success with you.
These awards are open to all Thai-based parties involved in the use of PR and communications; PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies, media owners, and university students.
The PRCA Thailand Awards will be judged by some of the biggest names from the famous PR agencies, communications and journalism, meaning that winning one of these awards truly recognise leading-edge PR and communications work.
Previous PRCA Supporting Partners
Why the PRCA Thailand Awards?
This is the first award in Thailand dedicated to the public relations business. Locally unique campaigns can be understood and able to be fairly judged by our local judges who are familiar with Thai cultures and consumer behavior. The PRCA Thailand Awards is your chance to display and celebrate your successes over the last year, being recognised by the world’s largest PR and communications professional body. In addition, the PRCA Thailand promotes all aspects of public relations and communications work, helping teams and individuals maximise the value they deliver to clients and organisations.
- Promote the industry – We’re a not-for-profit, so all the profits from our awards are invested back into our industry to help teams and individuals maximise the value they deliver to clients and organisations
- Encourage your team – Shine the limelight on your team’s fantastic work and reward every member of your team that contributed
- Make your mark – The winners will be chosen from solely campaigns activated in Thailand, so display and celebrate your success over the last year and be recognised by the world’s largest PR association
- Expand your network – Win new business and open opportunities for new clientele by rubbing shoulders with award-winning businesses
- Gain global recognition – Be recognised by the PR industry, with our judging process consisting of famous industry-leaders
Rules of Entry before submission.
Once you have made payment, please complete the PRCA Awards Entry Form to submit your entries.
Please note: You do not need to submit your entry until the deadline on 29th December 2022.
29th December 2022
31st January 2023
15th March 2023