Each Member, including its employees, officers and directors, agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the Public Relations and Communications Association Asia Pacific (PRCA APAC), (“Terms and Conditions”), as set forth below.
- The standard membership term is 12 months.
- The term of membership for both Corporate and Individual Members will be rolling (e.g. someone joining on 5th January will expire on 4th January of the following year).
- The Membership Renewal will be upon written approval from the applicant organisation.
- Membership becomes official upon signed confirmation of the membership agreement.
- Signed confirmation of the membership agreement is made on behalf of the applicant organisation.
- Should the main point of contact leave the applicant organisation, it is the responsibility of said organisation to inform PRCA APAC in writing and provide new contact details.
- The applicant organisation agrees to pay the annual fees established for its Membership and agreed at the proposal stage.
- Upon signing the membership agreement, PRCA APAC will bill Member for agreed fee by written invoice, and payment will be due within thirty (30) days.
- Membership dues are not refundable and are non-transferable.
- The applicant organisation and its directors and staff will observe all the provisions in the Memorandum and Articles of Association and any by-laws, rules and regulations of the Association’s Professional Charter, Code of Conduct. and all additional policies and procedures adopted by PRCA APAC, as any of these may be amended from time to time.
- Should the applicant organisation wish to terminate their membership, 2 months’ notice must be given to PRCA APAC in writing.
- Cancellation requests made after the renewal date will carry a 100% charge.
- If you have declined ‘Auto Renewal’, your membership will automatically terminate on the end date stated on your membership form. Please get in touch with Tara.Munis@prca.global in writing to renew for a further year.
This post is also available in: Thai