Date(s) - 08/11/2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Chris Lee MPRCA
Format: This training will be carried out online in a webinar setting. Attendees will not be able to have their laptops, camera, and microphones on during the session.
If a webinar begins after 20:00, PRCA APAC will send you a copy of the webinar recording within 24-48 hours.
Increase the effectiveness of your influencer outreach by coming along to our Influencer Relations Best Practice webinar.
Understand how journalists, bloggers and vloggers work, how to evaluate genuine influence, and maintain media databases. You’ll learn what influencers really want, how to build long-term relationships with them, and how coverage can benefit search rankings.
For too long, journalists and bloggers have complained of untargeted approaches and spammed press releases, but by applying some best practice you can stand out in their inbox as a reliable consultant who they will listen to.
The course covers:
· What makes a great story?
· What content do influencers want?
· How do journalists and bloggers work?
· How to identify influencers
· How to qualify influencers and maintain a contacts database
· Building diverse and authoritative inbound links
· Influencer outreach best practice
· Rules on disclosure
Who should attend?
- PR account managers and executives
- In-house PR professionals
By confirming this booking, you are accepting the PRCA APAC Terms and Conditions.
Bookings are closed for this event.